Observe, Assess, Plan & Implement
- Live video session with a Coach
- A complete look at all four areas of conflict for the complete household dynamic.
- Lifetime access to over 20 downloadable handouts.
- Strategic development of a problem resolution plan.
- Tutorials of specific exercise and techniques.
What is Included?
Your virtual consultation includes a complete look at all four areas of human/animal conflict and review of the complete household dynamic. Your Coach will provide you with an assessment of the specific behaviours of concern. Your coach will strategically develop a problem resolution and management plan. You will receive a 1.5-2 hour live session with your coach either by phone or video call. You will receive immediate access to over 20 different downloadable instructional handouts as well as tutorial videos.
Virtual vs. In-Person
When done in-person (available only in our local areas), your Coach will visit your home and cover the identical content you will find available virtually. The session lasts 2 hours and the Coach is able to observe your dog as well as demonstrate techniques and protocols with your dog. In our virtual consultation, we navigate this limitation by requiring you to send us eight videos of your dog in specific scenarios prior to your live session with the coach. Your coach will provide you with video demonstrations specifically tailored for you and your dog.
What is Required?
Please send your Coach 8 separate videos capturing the your dog's behaviour in the following scenarios: (videos must be no more than 5 minutes long each)
- A guest or visitor arriving in the home
- Crated or tethered & being allowed out/off
- Going outside in the yard or on leash for a quick pee break
- Walking in your local neighbourhood on leash
- Engaging in play with a toy
- In proximity to other dogs while leashed
- Being fed and eating
- Engaging in affection based-activities with family members.
Booking the Live Session
All purchased services are NON-REFUNDABLE.